Meet Captain Hahn, learn about fachwerk architecture, visit the Pioneers Women's Walking Trail memorial and more!
Easy walking, 1km in length.
A historic tour with lots of local input, conducted by a Hahndorf resident with access to special sites and stories.
Book to avoid disappointment. This is not your average tour!
- Hufendorf Tour: which includes the western end the main street, and locations not open to the general public 2pm Saturdays/Sundays/Public Holidays. Meeting point the Hahndorf Academy. 90mins approx.
- Strassendorf Tour: 6pm twilight tour is available everyday during daylight savings (Oct - March inclusive) 60mins.
- Hahndorf After Dark: 8pm April to September, 9pm October to March. Minimum 4 people or pay for 4. 60mins.
- $33 Adults
- Primary school aged children and under – free of charge unless it is a school group tour
- Disability friendly
- Specialised tours, school groups, guided bus tours etc can also be arranged, including mid week. Price on application.
- All walkers receive a voucher sheet for use at the completion of the walk which is valid for 6 months.
To enquire about a Hahndorf walking tour, please click here or call us on 0477 288 011